What’s New? > Win $10,000!
Win $10,000 in Home Remodeling!
Enter Legacy Remodeling’s annual contest sweepstakes for $10,000 of free Legacy Remodeling products and installation. Do you need new replacement windows, a new front door, or have you been planning another home improvement project? This is your chance to win $10,000 to complete your home remodeling projects and increase the equity in your home! Fill in the entry form below, and enter today! **
* Indicates required field. ** By clicking Submit you agree to the terms and conditions listed in the Official Contest Rules drop down below.
The Legacy $10,000 Home Remodeling Contest and Sweepstakes
Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Employees of Legacy Remodeling, Inc. and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes Prize. The Sweepstakes Prize consists of installation of $10,000 worth of Legacy Remodeling products at Legacy’s list price at the time of installation of those products. The prize includes installation by experienced installers hired by Legacy Remodeling. Not valid with any other coupons or specials currently being offered by Legacy Remodeling.
2. Individuals may enter after 12:00 Noon ET, January 2, 2012, via the internet at www.legacyremodel.com or via a telephone call initiated by the customer to any advertised number, 1-800-NEW-VIEW, or at events where the Sweepstakes Prize is being promoted (i.e., home show, open house, fair, etc.) by completing and signing an entry form and presenting it directly to an employee or representative of Legacy Remodeling. Entrant must list entrant’s legal name, address (including zip or postal code), day and evening telephone numbers (with area code), and email address (if any). Regardless of the manner of registration for the Sweepstakes Prize, only one entry per person is permitted. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants unconditionally agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, eligibility, and the selection of the winner for the Sweepstakes Prize lie with Legacy Remodeling and the independent judging organization, whose decisions are final.
3. To qualify for the Sweepstakes Prize each entrant must: (a) be a legal resident of an area in Legacy Remodeling’s service range, including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties in Pennsylvania and Brooke, Hancock, Monongalia, Ohio, or Wetzel Counties in West Virginia; (b) be of the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence; (c) own the residence listed on the entry, which must be the address where the Sweepstakes Prize is to be installed if such entry is determined to be the winner; and (d) enter into, along with all co-owners of the property, a standard Legacy Remodeling installation contract. Any repairs necessary for proper installation (as determined in the sole discretion of Legacy Remodeling) must be performed at entrant’s sole expense prior to Legacy Remodeling installing the products chosen for the Sweepstakes Prize, and the winner must arrange for installation of the Sweepstakes Prize products such that the installation be completed within ninety (90) days of verification of winner’s eligibility to receive the Sweepstakes Prize. Upon installation of the Sweepstakes Prize products, Legacy Remodeling will be deemed to have awarded the Sweepstakes Prize to the winner with the winner assuming full ownership of and responsibility for the Sweepstakes Prize. If the winner’s home is not in a suitable condition (e.g., containing structural damage or not in compliance with local building codes and regulations) or winner resides in a geographic area that Legacy Remodeling does not serve, Legacy Remodeling will consider the Sweepstakes Prize to be unavailable. If the Sweepstakes Prize is unavailable for the above or any other reasons, Legacy Remodeling will select another winner via random drawing.
4. One winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the entry deadline of 12:00 Noon ET on December 15, 2013. The drawing will be conducted and administered by an independent third party on or about December 31, 2013. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The initially selected potential winner will be notified by certified mail, telephone or electronic mail within fifteen (15) days of drawing. The potential winner must comply with all instructions in the Sweepstakes Prize notification communication(s) and in the Official Rules. If the potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or is ineligible, or fails to claim the Sweepstakes Prize, or fails to return the completed and executed affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of prize notification, such potential winner will be disqualified, and the independent judging organization will select an alternate winner at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received. The potential winner is subject to verification by Legacy Remodeling, whose decisions are final and binding; an entrant is not the winner of the Sweepstakes Prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified by Legacy Remodeling and/or its representatives.
5. One Sweepstakes Prize will be awarded. Any costs in excess of the retail value of the Sweepstakes Prize products chosen by the winner, including permits, applicant taxes, and installations, shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of winner. Installation of Sweepstakes Prize products must be provided by Legacy Remodeling. Installation of Sweepstakes Prize products is subject to availability, may be subject to black-out dates, and is subject to the terms and conditions of Legacy Remodeling’s standard installation guidelines. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. The Sweepstakes Prize (including any component thereof) is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
6. WAIVER OF DO NOT CALL RIGHTS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering this Sweepstakes the entrant expressly authorizes Legacy Remodeling and/or its representative(s), for the period during the contest and for 180 days after the drawing, to contact the entrant by any means, including, without limitation, telephone and electronic mail. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE CONTACTED BY LEGACY REMODELING AND/OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES. YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR EXPRESS WAIVER AND REVOCATION OF ANY PREVIOUS INCLUSION OF YOUR NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, OR EMAIL ADDRESS ON ANY FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, MUNICIPAL OR LOCAL DO NOT CALL, DO NOT EMAIL, OR DO NOT SOLICIT LISTS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO WAIVE/REVOKE SUCH RIGHTS, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. Entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes an inquiry by the entrant to Legacy Remodeling for its services.
7. For a period of 180 days after installation of the Sweepstakes Prize is complete the winner agrees to allow Legacy Remodeling and/or its representatives the use of his/her home (including the right to take photographs of and/or make audio/visual recordings of his/her home, with Legacy Remodeling and/or its representative being the owner of all rights, including the copyright, in such photographs and audio/visual recordings) without further permission or compensation for: (1) an open house, to be scheduled by a Legacy Remodeling representative, and (2) individual private tours to display the installation, each to be scheduled in advance and at mutually agreeable times. The winner grants Legacy Remodeling and/or its representatives the right and permission, except where prohibited, to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, his/her name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, and biographical information for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcasts) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification. Entrants agree that Legacy Remodeling shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless Legacy Remodeling, the independent judging organization, their respective subsidiaries, representatives, licensees and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, liability and actions or omissions, including, without limitation, property damage, violations of publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, arising out of or related to the entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes and, if entrant is the winner and accepts the Sweepstakes Prize, with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Sweepstakes Prize (including any component thereof).
8. Liability for any applicable taxes, including, without limitation, all income and sales taxes, surcharges or other expenses not specifically provided for by Legacy Remodeling in these Official Rules, will be the sole responsibility of the Sweepstakes Prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service by Legacy Remodeling.
9. Legacy Remodeling and its agencies are not responsible for entries that are lost, stolen, late, mechanically reproduced, effected via automated program/apparatus, illegible, misdirected, postage due, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, or received through impermissible or illegitimate channels and all such entries will not be eligible. Legacy Remodeling and its agencies are not responsible for inaudible, garbled, interrupted, disconnected or dropped telephone calls or data transmissions. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned (e.g., computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure), Legacy Remodeling reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the winner will be selected from among all eligible, legitimate entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Legacy Remodeling or via some other means that Legacy Remodeling determines in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Legacy Remodeling will be posted at www.legacyremodel.com. Legacy Remodeling is not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any web site or service; unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or any injury or damage to persons or property, including, without limitation, entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Legacy Remodeling’s web site(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Legacy Remodeling or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Legacy Remodeling’s web site by a hypertext link. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry via email, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email account is registered. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a person entering via telephone call, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person who is the owner of the telephone number used to make the entry telephone call, as per telephone company/carrier records. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Legacy Remodeling’s web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Legacy Remodeling reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Legacy Remodeling’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If any of the terms of the Official Rules are declared to be unenforceable, all other terms will remain in force.
11. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Legacy Remodeling, Inc., 3090 West Liberty Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15216 and is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania (except for principles of conflicts of laws/choice of laws of Pennsylvania or of any other jurisdiction) with venue in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, USA. Legacy Remodeling reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel this Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice or obligation.