Home Improvements > Roofing
Anybody can nail a shingle…Legacy Remodeling installs a roofing system!
We’re so sure of the work that our Legacy Remodeling Certified Roofing Specialists do, we guarantee that once they install your new system, it won’t leak. Ever.
How can we make our No-Leak Roof Guarantee? Because only our experts have the experience, know-how and access to the right products for your home. And just look at our qualifications – Legacy Remodeling is a CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator, a GAF Certified Roofer, and the only Owens Corning Top of the House certified contractor in the region.
Does your roof show any of these danger signs?
- Leakage in attic after driving rain
- Blistering or peeling on outside paint
- Stain on interior ceilings or walls
- Roof shingle, sheathing and siding decay
- Missing, cracked or curling shingles
- Dark, dirty looking areas on your roof
- Excessive energy costs
If you answered yes to any of the above, request a consultation with us today. One of our roof specialists will quickly get back to you, schedule an appointment to examine your roof, then help you select the right roofing system for your home.
- Owens Corning
Do it right the first time with Legacy Remodeling’s roofing systems. You can trust that you’ll be getting a top of the line, leak-free roof because Legacy always provides the following benefits to its roofing customers:
- Complete removal of existing shingles and inspection of roof deck to ensure the new roof will be applied to a solid base
- Fiberglass underlayment instead of traditional felt paper for an extra layer of protection
- Roof apron or fascia apron and drip edge to safeguard against leaking
- Ice and water guard membrane to prevent water buildup and damage
- Lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home
- License and certified roofing installers in both Pennsylvania and West Virginia